All About Me!

Wife.
Praying Mama to three boys.
Teacher.
Believer.
Blessed beyond measure.

instagram: theboyandthelittles


27 April 2013

Happy Hangover

Spring has finally arrived in Minnesota!  Can I get a "YAHOO!!!!!  YIPPEE!!!!! YIPPEEE!!!!  YIPPEEEE!!!!!!!" ?!?!?!  YES!  It's here.  Windows are open, birds are singing, and all is well with the world.

Today I am holding tight to the happy hangover from a super special night!  I had the outstanding opportunity to go and listen to Glennon Doyle Melton.  And YES, she was just as amazing as I had anticipated her to be.

The church was packed.  I was not surprised   There was this buzz of excited women who were there to listen to her story, hear her express her faith, and it was nothing short of a massive blessing.  Her two favorite verses, are also two of mine. . . . her message of "Here I Am. . ."  and "Be still" ring so very true in my ears and flow through my veins on a daily basis.

Her laugh is contagious  her spirit . . . so very BRAVE!  I am so blessed that she showed up.  It was an honor to listen, to allow myself the time to just be still, and to soak in all the love in that church.

Meeting her after and sharing a brief moment is a blessing that will stick with me for a very, very long time!!!  YIPPEE!!!!!
Love wins!
We CAN do hard things!  Brilliant words to live by!  xoxo

Precious friend Lisa, Glennon, and me. . .the giddy teacher.  There were hugs and squeals of JOY!
Blessed.

Happy Saturday.
xo
be blessed.

off to go and play in the sun with my loves and hold tight to this happiness hangover! 



No comments:

Post a Comment