All About Me!

Wife.
Praying Mama to three boys.
Teacher.
Believer.
Blessed beyond measure.

instagram: theboyandthelittles


21 May 2013

It's the little things. . .


It's the little things I'm holding close these days.  
The moments I want to last a little longer. . . 
Those moments I want to make sure that I remember. . . 

We're in a crazy season right now.
The school year is almost ending (YIPPEE). . .I send another group of 4th graders on their way (always bittersweet). . . .The boy ends another school year (how on earth does this continue to happen?!?!). . . the lacrosse season will soon move into another crazy schedule (hang on and enjoy the ride). . . the littles will be home with me all summer long (let's keep it real here. . . . i get a little tired just thinking about it). . . 

walks will be longer. . .
bed time will have more snuggles. . .
books will be read. . .
hands will be held. . .
knees will be skinned. . .
bikes will be ridden. . .
fish will be caught. . .
ice cream will drip down chins. . .
songs will be sung. . .
fun will be had.

I will search for JOY in the very little things that happen each and every day!
I will plant those seconds in my heart and pray they stick around for awhile.  Even when things are crazy.  Things are always going to be a little crazy.

Through it all, God will be faithful.

Smiles will be big.

life will still be good. xo




lacrosse with moo.  

swing happy.

good gravy.  driving ms. daisy. 


Mother's Day love.

What do YOU plan on doing this summer?!

leave me a note!




No comments:

Post a Comment