All About Me!

Wife.
Praying Mama to three boys.
Teacher.
Believer.
Blessed beyond measure.

instagram: theboyandthelittles


12 May 2013

Show me how. . .

The four most precious words to come out of my three year old's mouth today. 

"Show me how, Mama."

Oh, my sweet and precious little.  I will do my best.

It is my hope that I will show you how

. . .to be kind.  It won't always be easy, but we can do it if we try.  You will learn, precious love, that a little bit of kindness will go a long, long ways.

. . .to pray through the joy and praise through the storms.

. . .to play hard.

. . . to just show up.

. . .to have fun with your brothers without cause for a trip to the ER.

. . . to cheer for others.  always.

. . . to attempt to keep it as simple.

. . .to be the best sport possible.

. . . to be brave.  Our God is bigger than any scary thing we face, and he's got our back.

And to show you always how much you are loved.

No.  Matter.  What.




No comments:

Post a Comment