All About Me!

Wife.
Praying Mama to three boys.
Teacher.
Believer.
Blessed beyond measure.

instagram: theboyandthelittles


02 February 2013

hands and piggies.

There is just something about these little fingers.  They're totally toddler fingers. . .still a little chubby, but starting to look like little boy hands.  Three is amazing, there is so much one can do at three, and Moo does all of it and so much more.  But last night, as he crawled up on my lap. . .his red hair in every which direction, evidence that he had enjoyed a 'good sleep', he snuggled in and folded his hands.
"They're praying hands, Mama."  
Yes, Moo. . .yes, they sure are.  And I love your sweet and perfect little praying hands.
These are the precious hands that wrap around me with a hug as the moo declares it a 
"1. . .2. . .3. . .squeeeeeeeeeze" kind of hug.  Nothing can beat it.
I wonder what these hands are going to do to make a difference in this world.  
Will he heal others?  Will they be helpful to those in need?  Will they fix things?  Where will they go?  

I pray over these little, precious, chubby toddler hands.

And then there are those piggies.  I've got to get the little bug to sit still long enough to capture his chunks.  Oh, those feet. . . his right one, in this picture, trying to get away. . as we just don't have ANY sit in us. . .on the go.  The littlest piggies are getting ready to turn two.  TWO?  Really?  Where in the world does the time go.  I can't believe the little bug is almost two.  It will be here before we know it, then those little sausage fingers and chunk feet will be leaving us.  It's crazy, the baby is turning into sweet little toddler.  
We've also experienced a complete word explosion with the little one.  Love his little voice.  Love his little run. . .love love love the way he squints his eyes when he smiles. . .and the minute I pick up my phone he screams. . ."cheeeeeese!"  love my bug and love his face.

 Moo noticed "Mama, we're all stripes today."  So a picture moment it was!  


thankful for saturday.
thankful for my loves.
xo

1 comment: